Small Business Administration (SBA)
Once you’ve determined that an SBA or traditional bank loan is the right kind of financing for your business, you’ll need to package your financial information in a way that makes it easy for a banker to make a favorable decision. At the most basic level, you will need to:
- Determine how much you will need for your loan
- Be able to describe basic information about your business
- Provide basic information about the loan you are requesting
- Share financial information about your business
- Have a clear understanding of how you will pay back the loan
In Washington State we are fortunate to have excellent SBA lenders who are skilled at helping you determine the best loan for your businesses. There are loans for equipment, inventory and other immediate needs for your business. There are also lenders specifically there to help you buy your building when the time is right.
Visit the SBA and other partners are here to help you along your path. Here are some Washington state partners for more information.
- Washington Center for Women in Business
- Washington Small Business Development Center
- Minority Business Development Agency
We highly recommend that you work with one of our network Resource Partners who are skilled in helping business owners prepare themselves to approach funding sources.
Simply search for financing assistance in the Resource Navigator to find the right organization near you to schedule an appointment.