If you have a website to sell your products or services, you have the potential to reach markets beyond your immediate borders! One of the best ways to begin is to visit Export Solutions at the export.gov website or SBA Exporting Products where you can obtain more information on exporting.
Business Development Managers help companies smooth their entry into worldwide markets with value-added services, including:
- Preparing marketing plans for international markets
- Handling export operations
- Providing international market research
- Identifying best market prospects
- Advising on finance and insurance options
- Working to find customers and partners
Washington State Export Assistance
- Amandine Crabtree, Aerospace International Trade Specialist Phone: (206) 256-6137
- Karl Dahlgren, Life Science/Global Health International Trade Specialist Phone: (206) 256-6132
- Tammy Deets, Clean Technology, Advanced Manufacturing & Maritime International Trade Specialist Phone: (206) 256-6154
- Julie Monahan, Information & Communication Technology International Trade Specialist Phone: (206) 256-6147
- Nicole Gunkle, Consumer Goods and Professional Services International Trade Specialist Phone: (206) 256-6131
U.S. Export Assistance Center
The U.S. Department of Commerce Commercial Service operates the U.S. Export Assistance Center, a network of export and industry specialists located in more than 100 U.S. cities and over 80 countries worldwide. These trade professionals provide counseling and a variety of products and services to assist small and midsized U.S. businesses export their products and services.